hey, folks! in an attempt to be more transparent about what stuff gets added to mozak and when, we’re going to start posting changelogs every time a change hits the server. to start off, here’s what we’ve been up to over the past couple weeks (it’s a little light because of the holiday season):
- Added leaderboard to main menu.
- Fixed a bug that would result in neurons failing to load in some situations ("clip volume off of edge").
- Changed the game to draw less reconstruction outside of the part of the neuron you're looking at, in an attempt to reduce visual noise.
- Started fixing resource leaks that lead to our consensus server being unstable.
- Fixed a consensus performance issue we introduced with an earlier emergency fix to a consensus performance issue.