First Traces: I Can't "Hold down the right mouse button and drag to this location"

edp0003
15:02
If you zoom out to see the entire neuron image, the dialog box should have a small arrow pointing down to a yellow square. If you don’t, could you take a screen shot and post it to the forum so we can see the bug?

I can not see an arrow or yellow box:
Screenshot%20(2)

Adding some further information about the bug from chat here:

• browser is Chrome
  • device appears to be laptop/desktop
  • menu options to show hotspots/comments are all ON

@CernAnnwn As a last resort you can skip our tutorials by going into the Menu, click General, then click “Skip tutorials”.

That should allow you into the game proper. Then go back into the same place in the menu and select “Replay tutorials” to see if they then work.

In the meantime, we’re working on trying to figure out your issue. As much information about the browser version, operating system, etc is helpful for us.

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Window 8.1

Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00 GHz 2.00 GHz

Is there any other information that would help?

Hi CernAnnwn,

Very sorry for the problems, we are still not sure why this issue is happening on your machine.
If you are able to, can you follow these steps:

• Open up the game again.
  • After it loads, press Ctrl+Shift+I (the character i) to open up a developer tools window
  • Running along the top of the window, you can see tabs.
  • Click the console tab
  • Copy and past the contents or take a screenshot of what is being displayed there

Thanks for your assistance.

Hi again, here is the screen shot of the console tab:

Screenshot%20(4)

Cheers,

• Alan

Sorry for the long delay, we finally may have determined the culprit. Do you have any ad-block plugins installed on your browser?

We have found that such plugins might be denying connection to one our servers which would cause some of the startup logic in the application to fail and produce the symptoms you have shown in the screenshot.