WebGL crash in V1-105

In the past few days, every time I’d log in and go into the cell I’m currently working on, the volume would load and then the screen would go black and indicate that my browser doesn’t support WebGL, even though I follow the provided notification link and it says my browser supports WebGL. I’m not sure how to handle the situation.

Thanks for the report aesanta1, we have noticed this issue too on machines with less powerful hardware. We are looking into some issues they may cause performance problems when trying to render neurons with a large number of consensus traces. Is it only for a particular neuron or for most of them?

If possible would you be able to provide us with what graphics card your computer has

If using windows:

• Click Start.
  • On the Start menu, click Run.
  • In the Open box, type “dxdiag” (without the quotation marks), and then click OK.
  • The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. Click the Display tab.
  • On the Display tab, information about your graphics card is shown in the Device section. You can see the name of your card, as well as how much video memory it has.

The Name, chip type and total memory would be the most useful to have. Thanks and apologies for the issues.

Szetor…here’s the info and a pic of what i see. Let me know if this didn’t upload correctly.

The funny thing is I’ve been working in this challenge. Been off for a couple days and just logged back in. When I close out of Chrome, all cached pages are removed. Same as when I shut down.